Our aim, as a professional private security industry provider, is to be fully committed to providing a quality service for our stakeholders and to continually improve our service by:
- Listening to our stakeholder's views and opinions
- Listening and responding to the views and opinions of our employees, customers and other stakeholders; and by:
- Responding to all complaints and suggestions in a timely and positive manner; and by putting any identified mistakes right through appropriate corrective and preventive actions that will prevent any future recurrence.
UK Security Services aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible
- We deal with it politely, promptly and confidentially
- We respond in the right way with an explanation or an apology where we have got things wrong or the action taken to resolve the problem.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service and review our systems biannually.
UK Security Services responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing, preferably via email.
- Respond within a stated period of time (usually within 24 hours).
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint.
- Take action where appropriate.
Your Responsibility will be to
- Raise concerns promptly (normally within 24 Hours) and directly with an office based member of UK Security Services.
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date.
- Allow UK Security Services a reasonable amount of time to deal with the issue arising.
- Recognise that in some instances circumstances may be beyond our control.